Venue: Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Everyone entering Ireland must have a valid passport, or in the case of European Union Member States, a national identity card. Visas are required for some countries. Delegates should check with their local Irish representation.
Guide to registration and request for invitation letter to assist your Visa Application
- Please complete the registration form for the Forum online here. When prompted pleased tick ‘Yes’ when asked: ‘Do you require an invitation letter to assist with your visa application?
- Arrange to pay registration fees in full. We are not in a position to provide any delegate with an invitation letter if they have not paid for registration in full. All delegates are required to pay prior to the conference.
- Once payment is made your invitation letter will be sent to you via email.
- Please note that you are advised to submit your visa application at least 8 weeks before your planned travel date.
- Please check which documents you are required to send with your visa application and where to submit your application at the website: www.inis.gov.ie
The Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform has primary responsibility for Ireland’s immigration and visa policy. For more information on visa requirements for Ireland please see their website www.inis.gov.ie